Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel list print out

Torqumada286

Not that it's that difficult to write down what your channel list is, but is it an option to print out a channel list from the sequence editor?

Torqumada

Torqumada286 wrote:

Not that it's that difficult to write down what your channel list is, but is it an option to print out a channel list from the sequence editor?

Torqumada

If you use tracks, you will have to print out each track SEPERATELY! I sure wish there was an option to print ALL TRACKS at once, but thus far haven't found a way to do that.

If you don't use tracks, then you can print out all controllers and channel ID's with their descriptions at once like the above says.

I happen to prefer tracks, it's just easier for me to know where things are in the display, and what controls what, but would really prefer to print ALL TRACKS out at the same time instead of selecting a track to print, print that track, then go to the next track, print and do the same thing all the way down for every "single" track.

That's my only real complaint with the printing option in the SE for the controller ID, channel ID, and display item descriptions.