Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyway to add a reset?

pyromill

I Don't know if anyone out there is using lor 24/7 but daily multiple chokes on the usb line. daily I have to unplug the entec pro or unload lor is there anyway to maybe check status or some thing and and have lor reload?

What do you mean by chokes the the usb line?

There were a few people last year that were getting a buffer out of memory error. I ran my show without a single reboot last year using S3.

And are you 100% sure your computer is not setting the usb port to sleep?

What dongle are you using? I have had some people have issues with the LOR USB adapters but never with the ENTTECs. Which one are you using?

A software restart would have to be written into the actual software. I also don't know if there is a way, with the dongles supported, to monitor their status. It sounds like your COM ports are locking up. Do you have the latest firmware for your device?

Greg

Pro.. I've tried running it with the usb cable from lor.. I've tried newest and older drivers I made certain the computer is not going into any sort of power saving feature other than a screen saver about all I can think of I have not tried yet is the shotgun. Fyi Greg our fish do like the rainbow floods and brain controlling daytime into moonlight

Glad you like them!!

As far as the Entec Pro causing issues...that is a first. I have not heard anyone having issues with that device. Have you contacted LOR support?

• The topic was locked