Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB addressing in Superstar and Sequence editors

eejim

Greetings: I would like to edit a purchased sequence from Brian B. so that it ends up with addressing in the Sequence editor :

CCR01-P01 on Unit ID 0A with RGB on addresses 1/2/3 respectively

CCR01-P50 on Unit ID 0A with RGB on addresses 148/149/150 respectively

CCR02-P01 on Unit ID 0A with RGB on addresses 151/152/153 respectively

CCR03-P01 on Unit ID 0A with RGB on addresses 301/302/303 respectively

CCR04-P01 on Unit ID 0B with RGB on addresses 1/2/3 respectively

CCR05-P01 on Unit ID 0B with RGB on addresses 151/152/153 respectively

CCR06-P01 on Unit ID 0B with RGB on addresses 301/302/303 respectively

CCR07-P01 on Unit ID 0C with RGB on addresses 1/2/3 respectively etc through CCR12 -P50 on Unit ID 0D with RGB on addresses 448/449/450

I have attempted to accomplish this with the Configuration and Layout drop downs in Superstar and the Network preferences in Sequence editor and am not there yet. I have accomplished this with a lot of manual editing - but would like to find a more automated way for future sequences.

I wonder if the path to success is to edit the .LCC file that is output with the export channel configuration drop down?

[i have succeeded with this on the 1st sequence by a Lot of manual editing of Channel Info in the Sequence editor]

Any help /direction of previous posts that I may have missed, would be greatly appreciated.

Current HW configuration is 4 DMX universes with DMX/6803 SPI decoders driving 12 BRG led strips and an ELOR with E681 E1.31 system with BRG led strips and RGB rectangular pixels from Mr. Wu

Thanks for any input

Regards;

Jim

Greetings:

Many Thanks for the reference to the sourceforge site [new to me]. I will research there some more. It does not appear to get me there yet. The reason for my specific addressing requirements is that I am serial chaining 3 BRG ribbons on each Unit ID [ribbon #1 is at addresses 1-150, ribbon #2 is at addresses 151-300 and ribbon #3 is at addresses 301-450]. When using DMX mode this all works fine, when using LOR mode and ELOR and E681 The addressing is allowing only 150 addresses per Unit ID and then it sets the next ribbon to the next Unit ID etc.

When LOR gets the E1.31 capability distributed - I believe that these question will go away, and I will remove the ELOR from this Integration.

Thanks for the help.

Regards;

Jim