Light-O-Rama Forums

Reverse Timings Feature

jstorms

A feature that I'd find really handy would be a reverse timing feature. So if I programming a sequence to do a wave from left to right I could just reverse the timings to get it to go from right to left.

if you create a linked copy of your channels in reverse order (in one track have them 1 through 8 in the other track 8 through 1), you should be able to copy and paste your left to right waves into the reverse track thereby having right to left waves without a lot of work

Bob,

This looks cool. I remember seeing it last year, but did not get around to downloading and using unfortunately.

I am trying to run the flipper routine and am getting an error message that you have to have LOR 2.8 or higher in stalled. Well I have 3.3 Advanced installed. Does this support S3?

Yes this works for S3 and back to 2.8 when the multi clipboard feature was added.

A few times I have found that people have moved some parts of LOR around causing this error. Clipboard flipper is trying to find your Clipboard folder. Or it could be something else.
I will PM you.

Sometimes the registry is missing something my program is looking for.
I have added a few more ways to find it and some additional messages to pinpoint the problem. Please DL version 1.2.1 and see if it works for you.

So now I get a LOR Clipboard folder not found on this computer. I looked at my Build & Show computers and neither have any such folder. I could have inadvertently deleted it, so I added a "Clipboard" folder into "My Documents/LOR" directory and it still fails to launch. At least it is not complaining about 2.8, so progress!

Yes good Progress. You should try using the clipboard feature from SE first. If SE bombs saving a clipboard, I think you may need to re install LOR.
Clipboard flipper kinda presumes you have a working clipboard and know how to use it.

This is the how to video on matrix generation. Don't have one on the regular flips.
http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2012/clipboardflipper.wmv

So I can Rename a clipboard, but in saving it, I get the following error below. I am not sure if this is an installation issue or ??

On my Show computer, I get a different error that says "Can't Save Clipboard, Unspecified Error"

I wonder if this is a complete uninstall / re-install of LOR?

I have tinkered with the Clipboard, but never efficiently used it :)

Attached files 315443=17218-flipper.bmp

OK all fixed. I had to un-install twice, and the second time I had to use the LOR Wipe Registry and that fixed it. Thanks I look forward to using this.