Light-O-Rama Forums

Whole House Trasmitter Gold Edition

CKSedg

I have a Whole House Transmitter Gold Edition that I used for one season. I upgraded to an EDM transmitter. There is nothing wrong with it---as far as these transmitters go.

This Whole House transmitter, with all the accessories, is FREE to the first person who sends me a PM. You just pay actual shipping. Send me your address/zip code and I will tell you how much. It's very lightweight, so it won't be much. Must use PayPal for payment.

Attached files 314105=17139-images.jpeg

Shipping on that unit anywhere in the use would be no more that $5.35 flat rate. Maybe $10.00 parcel post to Canada. I ship tons of stuff and that is exactly what I pay for any thing weighing more than that. Small flat rate domestic is $5.35 up to 4 pounds. Maybe that model was made of lead and that is why it don't work.

Terry Hurrle wrote:

Shipping on that unit anywhere in the use would be no more that $5.35 flat rate. Maybe $10.00 parcel post to Canada. I ship tons of stuff and that is exactly what I pay for any thing weighing more than that. Small flat rate domestic is $5.35 up to 4 pounds. Maybe that model was made of lead and that is why it don't work.

Maybe because it is a WHT and probably not worth the $5.35. :D

It takes me over three hours on some days to make that kind of money.
Selling oranges on the side of the road is a tough business in this economy.

SteveMaris wrote:

It takes me over three hours on some days to make that kind of money.
Selling oranges on the side of the road is a tough business in this economy.

I would think that FINDING the oranges along the side of the road in IL to sell would be the toughest part...

Over 300 members visited the forums today and over 100 actually opened this topic and nobody will take it for free. Lol That's just sad but kinda funny.

I imagine the takers responded by PM as requested.

"FREE to the first person who sends me a PM"

harrison0550 wrote:

Over 300 members visited the forums today and over 100 actually opened this topic and nobody will take it for free. Lol That's just sad but kinda funny.

Maybe if the OP included shipping someone who doesn't know any better would jump on it...

I would of taken it but just ordered my first one from EDM with RSD last week. but for some one just starting out that does not have one, I guess this would be great just to see how it works. Sedg thanks for the offer.

Ralph

Sorry, I haven't been on the forums for a few days. Yes, I did ask for PMs and I received a bunch of them, actually. I will send it today to the first person who was interested. Of course, I agree that these transmitters are not the best, which is why I bought an EDM and am offering this one for free. I think I paid about $69.00 for it three years ago.

oj70chevy wrote:

I guess this would be great just to see how it works.

in case you didn't already figure it out...

it DOESN'T work....:)

jimswinder wrote:

oj70chevy wrote: 

You know, after getting it in the mail today from CKSedg, I plugged it up and tried it out and you know what happened? It worked! The music was nice and clear at a radius of about 120 feet, which is exactly what I need. I was getting some interference from a radio station 75 miles away, but I am guessing that there may be some bouncing going on in the atmosphere today.

I really appreciated everyone's input here. It's really nice to know that there is a community here that doesn't deride the equipment choices of others.

Torqumada

Torqumada286 wrote:

I really appreciated everyone's input here. It's really nice to know that there is a community here that doesn't deride the equipment choices of others.

Torqumada

I nominate this post for the most subtle sarcasm of the year award.

Caution Torqumada, the EDM faithful will will never believe this. All other transmitters don't transmit far enough and at the same time are too powerful for part 15 conformance.

eurbani wrote:

Torqumada286 wrote:

Torqumada

Caution Torqumada, the EDM faithful will will never believe this. All other transmitters don't transmit far enough and at the same time are too powerful for part 15 conformance.

how old is the part 15 rule,really it's stupid in my book. I think as long as your not using some transmitter thats overkill like transmitting to the next county. I think imho that if your transmitting 300 to 500 foot on an open channel whats the big deal,just sayin

Torqumada286 wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
oj70chevy wrote:

You know, after getting it in the mail today from CKSedg, I plugged it up and tried it out and you know what happened? It worked! The music was nice and clear at a radius of about 120 feet, which is exactly what I need. I was getting some interference from a radio station 75 miles away, but I am guessing that there may be some bouncing going on in the atmosphere today.

Torqumada

Of course it worked---it's just not very good, compared to an EDM. I hope it works out for you.

eurbani wrote:

Torqumada286 wrote:

Torqumada

Where is there sarcasm? I guess I just don't get it. I do not own an EDM, I have a MBB and love it. Would not change no matter what anybody said, even the "Godfather of LOR", and we all know who that is.:D