Light-O-Rama Forums

Mounting hole layout

Timon

PaulXmas wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Metric is for people who drive on the wrong side of the street and have ihigh voltage coming out of their house. Don't measure it in Metric, it won't fit... or you'll have to go to Don Gillespie's house to find bolts that work and don't bind and strip. You better take extra gas if you do, they sell it in liters there and everyone knows a liter ain't enough gas to go anywhere. So your best bet is to use William's measuring tape and you can't go wrong, you won't burn up your controller, get in a head on collision or run out of gas...

Jeff

In Canada we are on the metric system, you know that country north of you!

We drive on the same side as you and use 120v for most of our electronics.

:) eh!

Yo Paul, I see you demoted yourself to 1 channel. Don't you want anyone to know you have 400 Channels plus a few CCr's?

Anyhow, I hope it works out ok for you John. Did you email Lor with your idea yet?

lightzilla wrote:

PaulXmas wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:
Metric is for people who drive on the wrong side of the street and have ihigh voltage coming out of their house. Don't measure it in Metric, it won't fit... or you'll have to go to Don Gillespie's house to find bolts that work and don't bind and strip. You better take extra gas if you do, they sell it in liters there and everyone knows a liter ain't enough gas to go anywhere. So your best bet is to use William's measuring tape and you can't go wrong, you won't burn up your controller, get in a head on collision or run out of gas...

Jeff

In Canada we are on the metric system, you know that country north of you!

We drive on the same side as you and use 120v for most of our electronics.

:D eh!

Yo Paul, I see you demoted yourself to 1 channel. Don't you want anyone to know you have 400 Channels plus a few CCr's?

Anyhow, I hope it works out ok for you John. Did you email Lor with your idea yet?

Ummm Scott you have seen my display and you think I have over 400 channnels!

I stop putting the number down because the # of channels grows so much with the RGB devices. (and I want to be different)

FYI, I only used 13 controllers and I have spare channels (so around 200) plus the 4 CCRs last year thats about 800

PaulXmas wrote:

lightzilla wrote:
PaulXmas wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote

Ummm Scott you have seen my display and you think I have over 400 channnels!

I stop putting the number down because the # of channels grows so much with the RGB devices. (and I want to be different)

FYI, I only used 13 controllers and I have spare channels (so around 200) plus the 4 CCRs last year thats about 800

I was trying to be funny. Of course in the Lor contest your CCr's only count for 32 channels.

I have an evil post count of "666" ...the mark of the beast.

This is a drawing of my panel for my enclosure. This is for two CTB16Kpcv1 with high power heat sinks. The blue lines are my mounting plate for the enclosure and the black lines are the heat sinks. The blue lines do not show up very good on the jpg. Does any ony know a good way to get a dwg file to a jpeg? I exported it to a pdf and then converted the pdf to a jpeg.

lorpcenclosure-001.jpg