Light-O-Rama Forums

World Ending

l0chte

I might have to try out Bad Moon Rising too. That was one of my teachers favorite songs, I'll have to invite him out to see it lol.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• TitusCarnathan

• l0chte

• jstorms

wbottomley wrote:

I thought I watching another episode of doomsday preppers or doomsday bunkers. lol

I laugh at this show. So they prep for the end of the world and then show off where they live. Then say we cant show where the bunker is. So now I know where you live, shoot you and use your own GPS that shows you how to get there. I now have a doomsday bunker. With no cost to me. LOL.

I read it will happen at 11:11 UTC am on Dec 12 which is 5:11 my time (MST). That means I will be asleep and miss it!

A year or 2 ago when Harold Camping claimed the rapture was coming, I neatly laid out some clothes on the floor (Shoes, Shirt, Pants, etc) and some cooking utensil (I think it was a whisk).

I then invited my neighbors over for dinner, right around the time the 'ratpture' was supposed to happen. I left some pots boiling on the stove/etc, opened the front door, and hid in the bedroom.

Now THAT was a hoot!

DevMike wrote:

A year or 2 ago when Harold Camping claimed the rapture was coming, I neatly laid out some clothes on the floor (Shoes, Shirt, Pants, etc) and some cooking utensil (I think it was a whisk).

I then invited my neighbors over for dinner, right around the time the 'ratpture' was supposed to happen. I left some pots boiling on the stove/etc, opened the front door, and hid in the bedroom.

Now THAT was a hoot!
you're going to hell for that!!! LOL :P

T110431 wrote:

dog years human years times 7
2012 x 7 = 14084

That can't be right. Wouldn't dog end of the world be seven times sooner than the human end of the world?
So all we have to do is wait for all the dogs to float into space, and then we can party for the next seven years...I think.:?
(I was never very good at calculus.)