Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR software

Discotech24

I have my new DMX pixel strings setup for my Halloween sequences and now I would like to add them to my Christmas ones. Is it possible to copy the 160 pixels to a Christmas sequence so I don't have to go through the whole configuration process again? I tried to copy and paste Channels from one sequence to another but it won't work, I can copy the sequence info but not the channel info. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Click "Edit -> Export/Import Channel Configuration -> Export Channel Configuration"

The software will prompt you to save your channel configuration to a file name. You can then "Edit -> Export/Import Channel Configuration -> Import Channel Configuration" on a new file. Your channels will then be set up for you.

Thanks but I don't want to change the original 16 channels, just want to add the DMX pixel channels. My first 16 channels are different for Halloween and Christmas.

There wouldn't be a way to export/import only a portion of the channels via the software. It's an all or nothing thing there.

There are ways to do it, but you'd want to use a text editor to do so. (Or send me an email with the sequences and I'll cobble them together for you.)

Don wrote:

There wouldn't be a way to export/import only a portion of the channels via the software. It's an all or nothing thing there.

In earlier versions, it used to be possible by inserting a mostly blank track as track 1 before importing the configuration, but this doesn't appear to work in the newest version.