Light-O-Rama Forums

The Pixelitius Thread...

Donny M. Carter

edvas69 wrote:

Dr. Jones wrote:
but you can run the e681 through lor - you have to bridge 4 DMX adapters into E1.31

But to do that you need the ELOR which is the whole point of why i think the thread was removed.

Just my thoughts anyway. Lets just hope LOR dont screw around those who are waiting for official LOR E1.31 support by releasing it in September when its too late for those wanting to learn it and test it. So I do hope LOR do keep to their time line and have this released by mid year, I think there is a lot riding on it for both LOR and its users

no elor needed - see the above link - that taked 8 inputs and will output DOE or DMX over Ethernet ...E1.31

Dr. Jones wrote:

edvas69 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
but you can run the e681 through lor - you have to bridge 4 DMX adapters into E1.31

But to do that you need the ELOR which is the whole point of why i think the thread was removed.

Just my thoughts anyway. Lets just hope LOR dont screw around those who are waiting for official LOR E1.31 support by releasing it in September when its too late for those wanting to learn it and test it. So I do hope LOR do keep to their time line and have this released by mid year, I think there is a lot riding on it for both LOR and its users

no elor needed - see the above link - that taked 8 inputs and will output DOE or DMX over Ethernet ...E1.31

I just noticed that link, would be an expensive piece of hardware, but nice if you can afford it. i would rather just see LOR come to the party for those who want to keep using LOR with e1.31

well i ve got a lot to learn and im not rich and have nothing to prove to anybody i for one hope lor is on thier time line with 1.3.1 so i don t have to buy a lot of extra parts to run my nodes

Guest wbottomley

Dr. Jones wrote:

edvas69 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

That thing is nice... but I would get Madrix much cheaper with many more options. If it was a couple hundred dollars, it would be great.

Donny M. Carter wrote:

So, what's gonna happen when LOR starts selling CCB's? No more talking about other lights!

Yea, but theoretically that would eliminate other threads that keep getting bumped selling used lights and crap.

Seems kinda underhanded to remove the thread, especially when we are talking about something to use with LOR software, not jumping ship to LSP or others that already have e1.31 support. LOR should be embracing the work by Sandevices, it is keeping me addicted to their software product, not to mention i have ccrs and regular leds on old fashioned controllers too. Next they are going to start removing stuff about ray wu, when the ccbs go on sale:(