Light-O-Rama Forums

The Pixelitius Thread...

Donny M. Carter

Doesnt surprise me that it has been removed as it was discussing a non approved LOR device that will be competing with LORs own e1.31 offering.
Remember this is a LOR forum run by LOR

So, what's gonna happen when LOR starts selling CCB's? No more talking about other lights!

Guest wbottomley

edvas69 wrote:

Doesnt surprise me that it has been removed as it was discussing a non approved LOR device that will be competing with LORs own e1.31 offering.

True.

But... I wonder what the forum description under the forum name means - "Saw or heard something interesting about decorating that you would like to share?"

wbottomley wrote:

edvas69 wrote:

True.

But... I wonder what the forum description under the forum name means - "Saw or heard something interesting about decorating that you would like to share?"

I doubt LOR would see this fitting within that description as it uses their proprietry protocol without permission. remember they do have a buisness to run and its not surprising at all that the thread go removed.

Guest wbottomley

edvas69 wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
edvas69 wrote:

True.

I doubt LOR would see this fitting within that description as it uses their proprietry protocol without permission. remember they do have a buisness to run and its not surprising at all that the thread go removed.

If a post was not acceptable, then remove it. Not the entire thread. Of course... that's not directed at you. lol

I think the whole thread was about the e681 (and you teasing everyone :P ) which cant currently be run from LOR and which requires the ELOR to run. I understand your frustration, but I also understand LORs view as well.

Guest wbottomley

edvas69 wrote:

I think the whole thread was about the e681 (and you teasing everyone :P ) which cant currently be run from LOR and which requires the ELOR to run. I understand your frustration, but I also understand LORs view as well.

You can with S3 software without the ELOR. It takes ________. LOL

You probably know what that is. :)

I can run pixelnet with a specific dongle - still only 170 modes - and that dongle is supported by LOR- just need to change the firmware

wbottomley wrote:

edvas69 wrote:
I think the whole thread was about the e681 (and you teasing everyone ;) ) which cant currently be run from LOR and which requires the ELOR to run. I understand your frustration, but I also understand LORs view as well.

You probably know what that is. ;)

http://www.enttec.com/index.php?main_menu=Products&pn=70044&show=description&name=datagatemk2

:shock:

Guest wbottomley

Dr. Jones wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
edvas69 wrote:
I think the whole thread was about the e681 (and you teasing everyone ;) ) which cant currently be run from LOR and which requires the ELOR to run. I understand your frustration, but I also understand LORs view as well.

You probably know what that is. ;)

http://www.enttec.com/index.php?main_menu=Products&pn=70044&show=description&name=datagatemk2

:shock:

Doc... that's interesting. Time to go study for a while. If the dust continues to stir up after I leave, don't blame me. ;)

Dr. Jones wrote:

but you can run the e681 through lor - you have to bridge 4 DMX adapters into E1.31

But to do that you need the ELOR which is the whole point of why i think the thread was removed.

Just my thoughts anyway. Lets just hope LOR dont screw around those who are waiting for official LOR E1.31 support by releasing it in September when its too late for those wanting to learn it and test it. So I do hope LOR do keep to their time line and have this released by mid year, I think there is a lot riding on it for both LOR and its users