Light-O-Rama Forums

says I have to many computers registered

cvlrs2000

I just downloaded new version and when I went to register it pops up and says to many computers registered what to do?

Visit lightorama.com/support and put in a ticket. They will be able to help resolve the issue. (There is nothing you can do on your end, you'll need help from LOR on this one.)

Interesting...how many are allowed? I was going to give my grandkids a chance at sequencing a tune for use in my first ever show. My intention was to install the software and license for them, provide them a couple of tunes and a couple I've already done. This way, they've got an idea and then they can do their own. If their sequencing turns out nice, I'll include it in the show and video it so they can see the results of their efforts. A niece of mine wants to do this as well. My thoughts for their parents is that when they get bored in the summer or its too hot outside, then they can work on this project.

The LOR license can be activated on up to 5 computers.

After that you would need to contact support (lightorama.com/support) and request your license be increased. (I've know of no case where the request has been turned down.)

I think in the email its 10 seats. I could be wrong but this is what I got when I ordered s3. "Thank you for purchasing a 10 seat license for Light-O-Rama Advanced
with SuperStar 4_CCR."