Light-O-Rama Forums

Did you try this today?

harrison0550

And it still ran and had to pull the ford out that tried to pull my boat out and got stuck.
imagewzr.jpgtruckpullingboat.jpg

It was a mess that's for sure. I wish I had pictures of the inside. It hit my house around 9 a.m and that was just the first wave of storms. The second wave that afternoon/evening that hit Ringold dumped a massive amount of water on my already destroyed roof and everything on the inside collapsed. I had to rip all the Sheetrock, carpet, and insulation out of the upstairs. I had to order a dumpster to dump it all in and have that dumpster taken away twice.

I do have a goofing off video after the storm where you can see the dumpster full again, oh and the new dodge lol

I love it! A destroyed Dodge can still kick a Ford's butt! You should have sent that story to Dodge.

scubado wrote:

I love it! A destroyed Dodge can still kick a Ford's butt! You should have sent that story to Dodge.

Yes sir! Imported from Detroit!

It's funny though cause there were several trucks in the neighborhood that day that got crushed and one was a brand new 2011 Titan that even I thought was an awesome truck but it's suspension snapped under the weight of a tree half the size that hit mine. There are now 3 new dodges on my street, mine, the Titan replacement, and another guy 4 houses up. Lol

I'll own a dodge now until the day I die.

scubado wrote:

No pics, but an ol' '97 Ford F-150 standing still can destroy a 2009 VW Bug.

Don't own the Ford any longer, but I was at a traffic light in 2009, red light, so I was stopped. All of a sudden I hear this THUMP, and my truck moved just a bit forward, but not much. Looked in the rear view and side mirrors, didn't see a thing, so thought maybe the transmission slipped for some reason.

Light changed almost immediately after that THUMP, pulled away and then saw what was left of a 2009 VW (this happened in 2009), the VW was an anniversary present for the guys wife, a brand new 2009 VW bug, he had just picked it up less than 20 minutes prior to his rear ending my Ford Truck.

He was talking on a cell phone and didn't notice the light was red and hit the back of that ol '97 F-150 at about 35mph or so. Totalled his wifes anniversary gift, didn't even put a ding in my F-150's bumper, not even a scratch! So I have got to agree with Fords slogan about their trucks, built Ford tough! As that particular F-150 was definitely pretty much rock solid.

Anyway, I pulled over and waited for the police to arrive. Told them what happened and went on my way.

I just wonder how he explained that mishap to his wife? Especially since that new 2009 VW bug was going to be her anniversary gift! Sure would hate to have been in his shoes when he got home to face her!

My '04 Dodge Grand Caravan takes a pretty good beating from me, well used and abused. My third van and will always have a Dodge minivan. Not a fan of stow and seating for the type of hauling I do. I'm dreading the day I have to replace this van, I don't know if you can opt out of the stow and go seats.

wow thought that I would play a joke on my son,I showed him this thread and told him to try it,,,, wow it really does work:shock:. guess the joke was on me. I really thought you folks were using fishing line