Light-O-Rama Forums

Did you try this today?

harrison0550

My facebook has been full of images all day long of brooms standing on there own. So of course I had to try it, lol. I have no idea why it happens and a quick google search will result in 20 different answers from biometric pressure to the equinox like with the egg standing thing. Or just that it's gravity. But no matter what the reason every single broom on facebook seems to magically stand by itself today. Sideways brooms, flat brooms, and even straw brooms are all standing at attention. So give it a whirl and laugh at yourself after words.
imageaeml.jpg

imageoag.jpg

imageebk.jpg
imagegwy.jpg

P.S please don't try to over analyze it or figure out the science behind it or that it's just the broom distributing the weight evenly cause honestly who cares lol just stick a broom in the hallway and tell your kids a ghost is sweeping hahaha!

Reasons Im glad I dont have Facebook. The dog in the bottom picture, slightly possesed? Need more videos of the RGB stuff!

I have that beat,I left my sequence editor open last night,and this morning my sequence was finished. how do explain that:)

james campbell wrote:

I have that beat,I left my sequence editor open last night,and this morning my sequence was finished. how do explain that:)

The broom did it!

I have to admit, I tried it and it worked. Freaked the wife out a bit when she went down the hall and the broom was standing there. I couldn't get an angle one to stand though.

Hahahaha The broom movement is "sweeping" the nation!
See what I did there;)
imagenjx.jpg
broom1n.jpg
broomx.jpg
broom3.jpg
broom4.jpg

LOL ok I will admit Im bored out of my mind waiting on more strips and controllers to come in. I guess I could be sequencing. :P
Looks like the damage went right between us this time Doug, thank God I couldnt afford to rebuild again after last April destroyed almost everything. Glad to see your online today and ok.

harrison0550 wrote:

LOL ok I will admit Im bored out of my mind waiting on more strips and controllers to come in. I guess I could be sequencing. :P
Looks like the damage went right between us this time Doug, thank God I couldnt afford to rebuild again after last April destroyed almost everything. Glad to see your online today and ok.

Yeah, this one hit closer to you this time by the sounds of things. Last year 7 people were killed about a mile and a half from me. I had some shingle damage was all last year. I was a bit gun shy last night and spent a few minutes in the closet though.

Yea I was gun shy to say the least lol. I loaded all the expensive stuff in the truck yesterday and headed to GA to spend the day with family. I didn't even want to be here this time around. I will post pics of last April when me and the wife get back from dinner but I got hit hard last year. Had a 50 ft pine split my truck down the middle, two pines uprooted and landed across my boat. An oak took out the house and all the rafters snapped in half and limbs broke everything in my master bedroom and guest bedroom. 3 more pines took out my deck and pool. Hahaha the list goes on and on but we are still here and thank God for it everyday. I will post pics later. Time for dinner with the family.

Of course those brooms all stand by themselves, they're "witches" brooms, so they're enchanted. And the dog with the glowing eyes isn't possessed, it's just a witchs' familair, Not all witches familairs are cats!

Couldn't get any of my brooms to stand up like that. Guess I just don't have that "magickal" touch!