Light-O-Rama Forums

S3

renniek12

I tried loading 3.1.4 onto my laptop. It shows that is on the computer but I can not access it. I tried to delete the software to start over but it would not let me do that either. I keep getting the message (Windows can not access the specified device path or file. You may not have the appropiate permission to access the item). Any help would be appreciated.

When clicking the link are you using Run or Save As? Run might not work if its a multi user computer. Save as may not as well if you do not have administrator privlages. First try to save it on the desktop or a folder on your main hard drive not a virtual drive and run it from there. If you have to right click on the file where ever you save it to and use the Run As at the top of the popup menu when you right click and see if that works.

renniek12 wrote:

I tried loading 3.1.4 onto my laptop. It shows that is on the computer but I can not access it. I tried to delete the software to start over but it would not let me do that either. I keep getting the message (Windows can not access the specified device path or file. You may not have the appropiate permission to access the item). Any help would be appreciated.

You might try opening a support ticket with LOR - they should be able to help.

http://lightorama.com/support/