Light-O-Rama Forums

★ For Sale! ★ Must Go! ★ For Sale! ★

rgardner518

If you go here:

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/701799/210128048-323485474/50-pairs-4-Core-White-Waterproof-Line-15cm-long-each-male-and-female.html

And put 2 in as the Quantity. His total is 106.78 shipped to you. My total is $95 shipped! So mine are 11.78 cheaper than his right now. Plus When I collect the PayPal payment I'm getting hit with a $3.25 fee. I'm not a big time seller. So take $95 - $3.25 (fee) - $15(shipping) = $76.75. Now take $76.75 and divide by 100, and you get $0.77 each. Again, in the long run, mine are cheaper.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

So take $95 - $3.25

To be picky, you shouldn't subtract the $3.25 fee. If someone were to buy it from you, it still costs them $95, even if it doesn't all go to you. :D

Aaron Maue wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:
So take $95 - $3.25

To be picky, you shouldn't subtract the $3.25 fee. If someone were to buy it from you, it still costs them $95, even if it doesn't all go to you. :D

Okay. Then fine, mine cost $95. It's still cheaper than Ray Wu's

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
ny_yankee_25 wrote:
I bought these from Ray Wu. And I'm scrapping the idea. My loss is your gain. I can fit them all in a flat rate mail box for $15. I'm asking $80 plus the shipping. That's what I paid for them from Ray Wu. I'm losing on the shipping I paid but that fine, as long as I get rid if them!

100 pairs 4 Core White Waterproof Line,15cm long each;male and female

email me the proof of purchase ,and I will consider it.

So, are you still interested?

Got an email from another member, he has some he will sell for $50.00. Thanks anyway.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

I just found out the hard way (yesterday) that these are not compatible with the ones sold by Seasonal Entertainment (Rainbow Floods, etc.)

Good point steven....I didn't think to post about that...I have used my 4 pin connectors from Ray on the rainbow floods in place of the seasonal entertainment ones for that exact reason. I of course didn't discover it originally either until I went to connect them to my 3 channel DMX controllers that had already been wired with the cables from Ray and they of course would not mate together.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

I bought these from Ray Wu. And I'm scrapping the idea. My loss is your gain. I can fit them all in a flat rate mail box for $15. I'm asking $80 plus the shipping. That's what I paid for them from Ray Wu. I'm losing on the shipping I paid but that fine, as long as I get rid if them!

I have $60 left. I'm selling the rest for $50, plus $12 shipping.

The ones from SE have a "flat" alignment key and the ones from RW have a "peg" alignment key.

If anybody needs 3pair of the connectors from SE ("flat key") I'll send them for the price of flat rate postage.

PM's only.

SoCalJimH wrote:

The ones from SE have a "flat" alignment key and the ones from RW have a "peg" alignment key.

Also, the pins are much larger on the SE versions. Even if you work around the alignment key issue, the difference in pin & socket size will keep them from mating properly.

If anybody needs 3pair of the connectors from SE ("flat key") I'll send them for the price of flat rate postage.

I just ordered from SE, but thanks anyway.

SoCalJimH wrote:

PM's only.

I'm interested, and I'll save you the price of postage next time I drive to Ventura!

Scott

• The topic was locked