Light-O-Rama Forums

★ For Sale! ★ Must Go! ★ For Sale! ★

rgardner518

Random Mega tree parts. Totaling over $107. Asking $54 for everything! I can send pictures if you want them!

I have:

• 2' Rope Light Star (used one season)
  • Hand Winch (no cable included with this)
  • Guy Wire Collar (fits 1/4" black pipe, never used)
  • Standard 16 hook Head (fits 1/4" black pipe, never used)
  • the star mounting parts, to mount it to the Standard Head (never used)

Attached files 305908=16787-1 (2).jpg

100-C9 light stakes, $5
100-suction cups, $2
24-black key chain carabiners, $24
24-gold key chain carabiners, $24
6-3 outlet lawn stakes. $60

Take it all off my hands for $115!

Attached files 305909=16788-1 (2).jpg

I have 12 sets of brand new in the box light strings. They all are still sealed in the box. I only opened one, to take the picture. They have 30 bulbs on each set, and the lighted length is 29th, with the total length being 30 ft. I paid $9.97 each, about 3 years ago. Say $5 per set, totaling $60, plus shipping.

Plus it comes with the following spare bulbs!

• 80+/- =Red- Used in 2009 season display only!
  • 80+/- =Green- Used in 2009 season display only!
  • 80+/- =Yellow- Used in 2009 season display only!
  • 80+/- =Blue -Used in 2009 season display only!
  • 50+/- =White -New, never used
  • 50+/- =Orange -New, never used

Attached files 305910=16789-1 (2).jpg

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Random Mega tree parts. Totaling over $107. Asking $54 for everything! I can send pictures if you want them!

I have:
  • 2' Rope Light Star (used one season)
  • Hand Winch (no cable included with this)
  • Guy Wire Collar (fits 1/4" black pipe, never used)
  • Standard 16 hook Head (fits 1/4" black pipe, never used)
  • the star mounting parts, to mount it to the Standard Head (never used)

I forgot to change the pipe size error. It should have read 1 1/4" black pipe.

I also have home made Snap-n-Glows. They have been out of stock FOREVER! So I made my own with Lexon, and rubber grommets, and Painted black. See picture below. I have 13 made up, with two spares, Totaling 15

See below whats included.
2-T
1-U
1-N
1-E
1-O
1-F
1-M
5- UNIVERSAL ONES (used to enter the radio station number)
1-Spare UNIVERSAL ONE (Not painted) Rubber grommets installed
1-Spare UNIVERSAL ONE (Not painted, no rubber grommets

So it spells out: TUNE TO FM __.__

I will also include amber colored caps, and blackouts. I and the mini lights too. All you have to do is install them in a row. PVC is not included! This is for only the Snap-n-Glows! $40 obo. Plus shipping!

The real ones can be seen here: http://www.christmaslightshow.com/snap-n-glow-set-of-5-letters.html

Attached files 305915=16790-1 (2).jpg

I'm listing my extra stuff for sale here. Please don't post here unless your interested. And if your not interested that's fine, you don't have to comment about it.

Thanks
Ray

I also have 80Yellow LED Retro C9 bulbs. Never used! I decided not to use that color. Asking $40, plus shipping.

Attached files 306004=16791-C9F Y.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

[align=center]Here is what I still Have left![/align][align=center]I do take PayPal!
[/align]I have 12 sets of brand new in the box light strings. They all are still sealed in the box. I only opened one, to take the picture. They have 30 bulbs on each set, and the lighted length is 29th, with the total length being 30 ft. In addition. I'm including these extra spare bulbs! I bought spare bulk replacement bulbs. But never really needed them!

• 80+/- =Red
  • 80+/- =Green
  • 80+/- =Yellow
  • 80+/- =Blue
  • 50+/- =White
  • 50+/- =Orange

I paid $9.97 each, about 3 years ago. Asking $60, plus shipping for everything!

attachment.php?id=16789

[line]
I also have 80 Yellow LED Retro C9 bulbs. Never used! I decided not to use that color. Asking $60, With Free US shipping!
attachment.php?id=16791
[line]
I also have home made Snap-n-Glows. They have been out of stock FOREVER! So I made my own with Lexon, and rubber grommets, and Painted black. See picture below. I have 13 made up, with two spares, Totaling 15

See below whats included.
2-T
1-U
1-N
1-E
1-O
1-F
1-M
5- UNIVERSAL ONES (used to enter the radio station number)
1-Spare UNIVERSAL ONE (Not painted) Rubber grommets installed
1-Spare UNIVERSAL ONE (Not painted, no rubber grommets

So it spells out: TUNE TO FM __.__

I will also include amber colored caps, and blackouts. I and the mini lights too. All you have to do is install them in a row. PVC is not included! This is for only the Snap-n-Glows! $60, with Free US shipping!

The real ones can be seen here: http://www.christmaslightshow.com/snap-n-glow-set-of-5-letters.html
attachment.php?id=16790
[line]

• 100-C9 light stakes,
  • 100-Mini light suction cups,
  • 6 sets of- 3 outlet lawn stakes.

Take it all off my hands for $65, Plus Shipping!

Attached files 309108=16893-1 (2).jpg

[align=center]My prices are not set! I will take reasonable offers! So don't be afraid to make them!
[/align]

I for got to add the Blow-molds! I have about 20. I have at least 10 I want to part with. ASKING $20 EACH!

Attached files 309111=16894-1.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought these from Ray Wu. And I'm scrapping the idea. My loss is your gain. I can fit them all in a flat rate mail box for $15. I'm asking $80 plus the shipping. That's what I paid for them from Ray Wu. I'm losing on the shipping I paid but that fine, as long as I get rid if them!

100 pairs 4 Core White Waterproof Line,15cm long each;male and female

Attached files 314084=17137-50-pairs-4-Core-White-Waterproof-Line-15cm-long-each-male-and-female.jpg

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

I bought these from Ray Wu. And I'm scrapping the idea. My loss is your gain. I can fit them all in a flat rate mail box for $15. I'm asking $80 plus the shipping. That's what I paid for them from Ray Wu. I'm losing on the shipping I paid but that fine, as long as I get rid if them!

email me the proof of purchase ,and I will consider it.

shfr26 wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Here is the invoice from Ray Wu

Attached files PI to Mr.Ray-2-12.pdf

flogger7 wrote:

Ray's current price is $.70 per pair 50 pairs minimum.

Well that sucks! Because a month ago it was more money. He must have lower his price since I bought them in Feb.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

flogger7 wrote:

Well that sucks! Because a month ago it was more money. He must have lower his price since I bought them in Feb.

Sounds like NO ONE should buy anything anywhere for another few months. No telling how low Ray's price might be by then. If it follows current trends it could be down to about 50 cents per pair in about another three months.

shfr26 wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

So, are you still interested?

George Simmons wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:
flogger7 wrote:

Sounds like NO ONE should buy anything anywhere for another few months. No telling how low Ray's price might be by then. If it follows current trends it could be down to about 50 cents per pair in about another three months.

That's true. But it also could go the other way too.