Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Arch Sequencing

RaceMedic

New to using CCRs and the programming and I am sure we will all benefit from my suggestion:

Can we start a thread for those who have done some CCR Arch programming and are willing to share their effects / talents with others ?

Dave

Dave, I would recommend purchasing the s3 add on, Superstar editor.
It makes programming ccr's effortless!

To learn how to use superstar, there are a few short youtube tutorials that cover mostly multiple ccr's,
but the morph examples(chase from point a to point :) in the advanced tutorial can be useful to arch programming.
Here is the advanced tutorial:

In a prior post, OP said he has 2 CCRs each made into 2 arches. S3 chase and standard tools support sequencing this arrangement well. Besides, this thread requested CCR sequence sharing.

There are a few I can share with those who PM me, with the understanding they will not be posted on sharing sites.

Dave,

I will get some files uploaded, btw I have SS but haven't used it that much. I find it easier to just program in S3 and use chases ect. I'm sure I will eventually tackle SS this year tho.

That was the point of this thread ... I have an understanding of how to use the Superstar.

I was just curious to see if people would be willing to share what they have done sa far as "cool" effects etc.

Dave

• 5 months later...

In a prior post, OP said he has 2 CCRs each made into 2 arches. S3 chase and standard tools support sequencing this arrangement well. Besides, this thread requested CCR sequence sharing.

There are a few I can share with those who PM me, with the understanding they will not be posted on sharing sites.

Bob could you share some of your sequences for CCR...navykidd02@yahoo.com

• 2 years later...

I found the SuperStar Instant Sequencer to work quite well.  However you will need to get familiar with the TCM settings and the settings in the Timing Map panel.  I have found that the sensitivity is critical and will vary from song to song.  For example, I'm looking at screen snaps that show 3 on one and 9 on another.  The Length of effects will affect things, too.  

I found that the 'Comet Full Length' and 'Meteor Full Length' worked quite will for my arches.  These settings are in the 'Theme' area of the Instance Sequence panel.

I'm adding two more sets of CCBulbs for my arches this year, for a total of eight and will be re-sequencing my entire show.

• The topic was locked