Light-O-Rama Forums

PC Requirements

Gilford

I know Bob will chime in here...

As far as I can remember, the only new requirement is that we no longer support any operating system BEFORE XP (IE, 3.1, 95, 98, 2000, ME)

bob wrote:

System requirements for the S3 software suite can be found on the software download page. Search that page for "System Requirements".

Bob, this is the ONLY thing I could find on that page:(copied and pasted from your link)

See the bottom of the page for early versions of the software, especially if you need one for an operating system earlier than Windows XP (version 2.9.4 and earlier support Windows 98SE or later, but version 3.0.0 and up only support Windows XP or later).

Which really doesn't tell you much about RAM, VIDEO or other requirements for S3 that folks may be wanting to know.

Even tried looking at the Web Help and other links next to the S3 versions, still no definitive info on system requirements I could find.

Correction:

This: Bob, this is the ONLY thing I could find on that pagecopied and pasted from your link)

Should read: Bob, this is the ONLY thing I could find on that page {copied and pasted from your link}

Orville wrote:

bob wrote:
System requirements for the S3 software suite can be found on the software download page. Search that page for "System Requirements".

Bob, this is the ONLY thing I could find on that page:(copied and pasted from your link)

See the bottom of the page for early versions of the software, especially if you need one for an operating system earlier than Windows XP (version 2.9.4 and earlier support Windows 98SE or later, but version 3.0.0 and up only support Windows XP or later).

Which really doesn't tell you much about RAM, VIDEO or other requirements for S3 that folks may be wanting to know.

Even tried looking at the Web Help and other links next to the S3 versions, still no definitive info on system requirements I could find.

[align=center]Oops! Never mind. Somehow I missed it! *DOH!*[/align]
[align=center]Yes, it's there![/align]
System Requirements

Operation System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 + Windows Media Player 9 or higher
Processor: 1 GHz or faster

Memory Minimum amount recommend for your OS

Hard Drive: 100 MB (plus storage for sequences and audio files)