Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Sequencing

dougd

I am trying to get my head around sequencing using RGB channels. 2 questions so far. Is all RGB sequencing done via the color fade tool. If so how do I fade on just red, do I fade from black to red? I am sure there will be more questions to follow. Thanks.

Doug ...

I am still learning RGB channels also.

What I have learned is that you can use the fade tool to pick your color but then you can still use the normal fade to fade up or down or use any other tool !

You can sequence as usual using any of the features .. chase etc.

Dave

Dave

Well when I use normal tools the screen only shows white. How do you choose which color will be used when using normal tools.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a good video anywhere that gives direction on RGB / CCR programming ? I've been reading the manual, but I'm obviously a visual learner :shock:

Holiday Coro has a few videos showing off some color choices, also BOB has a few videos to do random fades of colors and effects.

• 2 months later...

Hey Jeff (or anyone else :) )

How do you do a color fade up (let's say Orange) for a CCR ? There's got to be an easier way than unpacking all the pixels :shock:

Thanks for the link - I read a different post by Bob and it had my answer :D Sometimes when you spend hours looking for an answer, you find it in plain sight after a break :)

My "Do Everything" tool is "Fill" ('F' Key). To fade from black to orange, I make orange on the right by turning red on ('N') and green 50% ('I'), then on the left I (temporarily) do a fade down to black, then I use the "Fill" tool in between.