Light-O-Rama Forums

First time in INDIA

ramanjogi

I'm still very curious about the music. Is this music common for Festival of Lights and/or Christmas? Did you do some traditional songs of India? Was the second song still considered Bolywood?

@scubado:Our Christmas music is identical like yours. we are third generation Christians, Our great grand parents were converted to Christianity by Amrican Missionaries. a good number of our churches witness the same ceremony like yours. The music I have adopted for two video is called Bolywood music. Generally we engage in regular carol songs but occasionally we play fast pace bolywood songs during Christmas. 2011 was my first year and for 2012 I have plan to sequence five traditional Indian songs.

Fantastic job! Love the music. You gave me the idea to create a "Christmas Music of the World Show" for 2012 or 2013. I understand that you have the same Christmas music but do you have any contemporary Indian artists that have done unique arrangements of traditional christmas music? For instance "Jingle Bells" Bollywood Style.

Redbirdruss wrote:

Fantastic job! Love the music. You gave me the idea to create a "Christmas Music of the World Show" for 2012 or 2013. I understand that you have the same Christmas music but do you have any contemporary Indian artists that have done unique arrangements of traditional christmas music? For instance "Jingle Bells" Bollywood Style.
@Redbirdruss: Thanks for the compliments. Please check this URL for traditional Christmas music "Jingle Bells" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP0btiWVymg&feature=related.
There is no copyright violation for downloading this song from youtube.

bdeditch wrote:

I been looking at your videos, your "One Man Band " is great.

@bdeditch: thanks for the compliments. This clip carry out to assist cloning for fun.

• The topic was locked