Light-O-Rama Forums

First time in INDIA

ramanjogi

This is the first time in India as we are effectively synchronized the festival lights with the music using Light-O-Rama 48 channel controllers and LED lights.

Attached files 301524=16591-Picture 11.png

Festival of Lights or Diwali is essentially a celebration of Hindu religion. They certainly have traditional Indian Music and religious mantra for this event. Our display is Christmas exhibit and we have synchronized the lights with fast pace Bolywood music, in actual fact its not a long-established Indian genre of music.

@Jstorms:Festival of Lights or Diwali is essentially a celebration of Hindu religion. They certainly have traditional Indian Music and religious mantra for this event. Our display is Christmas exhibit and we have synchronized the lights with fast pace Bolywood music, in actual fact its not a long-established Indian genre of music.

I was going to ask about the music too. Here in America we have a seasonal show on TV called "So You Think You Can Dance" and sometimes feature Bolywood music and dance. it's very cool. I would be interested in seeing more of your lights and music.

ramanjogi wrote:

This is the first time in India as we are effectively synchronized the festival lights with the music using Light-O-Rama 48 channel controllers and LED lights.

I'm curious as to what the reception of your neighbors/community was like. Did you get to meet with any of the viewers? Any press?

@whitePlainsNY:My family get overwhelming response from the community and yes our display make prime time news which was telecast in state TV. Funny part was convincing the people, nearly all of them thinking that I have linked those LED lights to audio Amplifier speaker out put.