Light-O-Rama Forums

ccf ccl

mf123

mf123 wrote:

where do i get ccl ccf s im new or a noob so i have no idea
please do not call me a noob in the responses.

CCF (Cosmic Color Floods) and CCB (Cosmic Color Bulbs) have not been released. Thus, they are not yet available for purchase.

Well, if you were a noob I'd suggest checking the LOW website or help forum every now and then. But since you're a non-noob noob I really don't have any suggestions.

Well, Don, since I'm interested in that product myself, and you say with one of your dramatic *sighs* that checking the LOR website or forum won't help, what do you suggest? Is there another way that LOR will be (or is currently) using to keep potential customers updated that's newer and better and more official than their website?

Are we now banning all humor in the forum?

And then going to the point of posting what are considered "in appropriate posts" on a website as an "example"...???

If I may, I'll make a suggestion to the OP, noob or not. Sign up for the LOR special sale announcements, link is on the left hand side of the LOR web page. I'm sure when these things finally hit the street, there will be an email sent to everyone on the mailing list.

Why not check the website? Sometimes I've found updates I didn't know about because I never saw an e-mail or got one from the forums.

But most often I did find updates, but not always, on the forums when I visited the Main Forum page.

Sorry to "jump on the bandwagon" but agree...when I was a noob, I checked the LOR website for updates (as well as signed up for email updates on the website, and accessed the forums on the website). Did the same when I was a non-noob noob, as well as a non-noob non-noob. Additionally during my non-noob non-noob stage, added was a PDU page (stood for Product Deployment Update, Product Delivery Update or Product Development Update) which was found on the website.

I guess one of the few alternatives is to call LOR directly every 3 days to ask if they are available. You can find their contact info on the website.

Makes me wonder why a LOR Partner would admonish checking the LOR website? I guess they would rather you check out THEIR partner website instead. :P

All,

I'm tired of new folks being treated badly. That was the reason for the *sigh*.

Please direct all replies to PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Don, negative posts are uncalled for I agree. I think sometimes we forget that we were once 'noobs' when it comes to creating these displays.

I'm sure on the bulletin board, the execs will let everyone know when the CCBs and floods will be released. If it helps, I did speak to Dan from LoR and he said they're really trying to get them released for this year's sale. If I remember right, the floods were going to be around $100 apiece, just so people have a reference.

Good luck all :cool:

• The topic was locked