Light-O-Rama Forums

Can I change the default volume setting in S3 Show Player?

TJ Hvasta

Is it possible to change the default volume setting for WMP in S3 Show Player? I have to split off the audio into 3 items, the Gemmy Santa speaker, yard speakers and the radio.. and no, it isnt possible to eliminate the yard speakers unless I can "pump up da volume" a lot outta the Gemmy speaker.. is there an "S3 player.ini" (or similar) I can edit to run WMP volume up from the default 50%?

Thanks Bob, now I know what LORMonitor does.. but it's still not high enough to drive the Gemmy sound detector.. I mean, it moves the mouth occasionally, but not every word (or even close). Thats only in the Show Player. Seq Ed, it works perfectly.. I guess I'll have to edit the sound clips and run the volume up more.. (abt 150% should do it..)

Maybe you could try a small radio in the yard or in the sound detector? I replaced the speakers with a radio which lets me verify the transmitter is working. When there are just people standing outside without their cars I turn up the radio otherwise its mostly off.

Ok, I went with the radio option.. I put a small boombox behind the bush, and ran the audio into the aux jack.. I can turn off the Gemmy and radio with a channel. Now I just have to go into each seq. and enable/disable Santa and the radio.. Thanks, radio was a better idea.. :)