Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 only will run in demo mode

Denise Brunner

I purchased S3 yesterday, along with the superstar software. It will only run in the demo mode and I can not find the superstar software anywhere. I tried to register but it says my license is not good. Any ideas ??? I had S2 running in the advance mode before hand. I did purchase the license renewal/S3 upgrade and then purchased the superstar.

I want to play !!!!

Hugs all
Denise

Denise Brunner wrote:

I purchased S3 yesterday, along with the superstar software. It will only run in the demo mode and I can not find the superstar software anywhere. I tried to register but it says my license is not good. Any ideas ??? I had S2 running in the advance mode before hand. I did purchase the license renewal/S3 upgrade and then purchased the superstar.

I want to play !!!!

Hugs all
Denise

Denise,

You should put in a ticket at lightorama.com/support and ask for a refund of the renewal charge. You didn't need to purchase it, as you purchased the Superstar license.

Your next step, if you haven't done so already, would be to download the S3 software. Then install.

Once you do, open the regular Sequence Editor (SE). If it says you are in Demo mode, then look under the "Help" heading for the (I forget what it's called exactly) Register LOR option. You will use your original key. It may even be populated in there for you.

Once you do that, the software should be running in registered mode.

Thanks Don, did that and it will not register.

This is why I waited till my 2011 display is almost over. I tired every which way to register but it will not let me

I don't have any ideas off the top of my head. Might want to put in a ticket @ lightorama.com/support and mention that. Perhaps they can resolve the issue.

You could try and remove LOR and then re-install. Not saying it will work, but worth a try.