Light-O-Rama Forums

Has anyone ever delt with a company with better customer service than LOR?

Kyle Whitaker

When I hooked all of the controllers up I discovered that one of my old v2 boards no longer worked. It was not under warranty but they told me to send it in for repair. A few days ago I got a package in the mail with a "new" v2 board and the explanation that they could not repair mine so they sent another one.

Last night I sent in a trouble ticket for v3 board that was not working correctly. This morning I got a note from them that they were sending a new one overnight mail. They just trust their customers that they will send the bad one back like they ask.

LOR was "late" delivering S3 because they wanted to make sure that it worked before they released it. When I installed S3 it just works like they said it would. Geez, that seems dumb. They could have left in a few surprise bugs for me to deal with :)

Maybe I'll call the cable company this afternoon so that I can get a dose of reality!

I have not had any issues to talk about, but from what I have read about others that have, LOR takes care of their customers like no one else.

I agree that LOR is a phenomenal company with excellent customer service. Sadly I am quick to let Dan and company know when things are not going right but not so much when things are going well.

I want to thank the LOR staff for everything they do, for being there when we solder something wrong (yes I did this), constantly improving their current product line, and offering suggestions, answering (sometimes dumb) questions. Without them Lowes, Home Depot, and the countless other stores would have way too many lights, extension cords, PVC, and tomato cages than they know what to do with!

Thank you LOR staff, we couldn't have made out displays what they are without you!