• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WilliamS

• Surfing4Dough

• petek157

• George Simmons

Gravity travels faster than the speed of light...but only at night because light is weaker at night...that it is why it is hard to see at night without christmas lights. During the day light travels faster, so your Christmas lights are harder to see light up.
This is from the rule of pi r squared...no pie are round.

magish01 wrote:

Gravity travels faster than the speed of light...but only at night because light is weaker at night...that it is why it is hard to see at night without christmas lights. During the day light travels faster, so your Christmas lights are harder to see light up.
This is from the rule of pi r squared...no pie are round.

What a formula!

Nowhere have I seen the difference in the speed of light versus the speed of sound discussed here. Seems to me that's what this whole topic is really all about.

Being in FL, close to NASA, I'm pretty sure it's an unusually dense gravimetric distortion of the space-time continum cause by the very very large VAB which generates it's own gravity well.. If you stop by Target or WalMart (I think Lowes has them too), pick up a Ronco Tricorder to check it.. it's usually in the same place they have the Kill-O-Watt meters..

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Being in FL, close to NASA, I'm pretty sure it's an unusually dense gravimetric distortion of the space-time continum cause by the very very large VAB which generates it's own gravity well.. If you stop by Target or WalMart (I think Lowes has them too), pick up a Ronco Tricorder to check it.. it's usually in the same place they have the Kill-O-Watt meters..

You can't expect the shuttles to make it onto space on their own power. We put the entire state under a vacuum to help with friction as well. Most people in Florida are too old to know the loss of oxygen for a short amount of time.

• 3 weeks later...

Not to get off the subject....gravity...speed of light.....and such but I actually think that I have found the problem to my original question.

It seems that the lights that are connected to the second controller are not dimming. Meaning that when they are supposed to dim the same time as a light on controller one the lights on controller one dim but the lights on controller two just stay on until the sequence tells it to completely shut off. Thus giving the effect that they are out of time.

Is it possible that there is something wrong with the controller that it doesn't respond to the dim command from the director?

• 9 months later...

I know this topic has been quiet for a while but wanted to update it. As I said a couple posts up I had figured out exactly what was happening. On fade up command the controller was turning completely on right away (no Fade). And on fade down the controller was staying 100% on until the fade hit the 100% off point then shut off.

Thanks to a post from Steven in a different topic I was led to the fact that I have 3 phase power at my store. He explained how these controllers get there timing from the AC pulse timing coming from the lines and that if the two sides of your controller are not getting the same timings (each side a different circuit/phase from the panel) that the controller fades do not work properly. So a few minutes in the panel moved one circuit so it was on the same phase and FIXED! Fades perfect! Thanks to everyone! ( Especially Steven ;) )