Light-O-Rama Forums

MEGA TREE DOWN - but not out!

captainron19

captainron19 wrote:

The broken bun

I am still using a wood bun like this; however, I have a steel clamp around it to keep it from breaking. One of these years I'll make a fancy one like bdeditch has.

So I am at work now at the firehouse and the guys on my engine crew conspired with my wife this afternoon to have her call me when she got home from work to inform me all of the lights fell off my mega tree after I fixed it!

Oh boy I know 3 guys that will be washing and waxing the truck tonight and maybe cleaning all of the tools with their toothbrushes!

captainron19 wrote:

So I am at work now at the firehouse and the guys on my engine crew conspired with my wife this afternoon to have her call me when she got home from work to inform me all of the lights fell off my mega tree after I fixed it!

Oh boy I know 3 guys that will be washing and waxing the truck tonight and maybe cleaning all of the tools with their toothbrushes!

That's pretty funny, actually. Don't be too hard on them. Either way, they're going to laugh at your expense for a long while.

• The topic was locked