Light-O-Rama Forums

My LOR controlled sleigh

beeiilll

Well my Rudolf is a Grand Venture one and I just snipped his nose and installed a C7 socket for the bulb. I got him and in fact all the pieces on eBay over the course of a few months for mine.

Then I built it in the basement during the winter when I had a lot of spare time on my hands - LOL. But it gave me the time to take it slow and make this the way I wanted it to be as in installing the wiring for the bulbs inside each deer and setting the spacer bars and tywrapping ever thing together neatly.

I finally got the set up in the air for this years display and hopefully I will get some radio towers installed this summer so that I can set it up to fly over my house back and forth as that is my intention for it. It certainly was entertaining and got a lot of wows from people since I had 16 channels of LOR devoted to just the set. But I can get some neat effects with the deer and santa as well as the 2 color rope light reins.

I can't wait to see how all that will look with having it "fly" across the background of my display.

• Like 1