Light-O-Rama Forums

Which white LED lights?

Wayne K

I keep both WW and Cool white LEDs in inventory depending on the application. Both have their uses.

I also keep LED stings in 50, 70 and 100 count in inventory so depending on the prop I'm building, or the application, I can just go to the shelf and select whichever color and bulb count is appropriate.

Wayne are you thinking of going with the same style trees and just replacing the lights or are you going with 2 tomato cages per tree to get a rounder look and add LEDs?

3 or 4 70 count LED lights strings would be good per tree......3 100 count strings might be better.

My tree house 3 70 count strings of blue & yellow.

lightzilla wrote:

Wayne are you thinking of going with the same style trees and just replacing the lights or are you going with 2 tomato cages per tree to get a rounder look and add LEDs?

3 or 4 70 count LED lights strings would be good per tree......3 100 count strings might be better.

My tree house 3 70 count strings of blue & yellow.

I want to keep the same size I have and wrap them with led's as that size fits my display. With living in town and close to the road I think the tomato cages would be to big, so I probably will get new cages and start over new instead of unwrapping the old ones. Are you using the same as I am or you using the tomato cages with your 3 70 led's?
Wayne