Light-O-Rama Forums

Dubstep or Skrillex sequences wanted

Tropical Christmas

If anyone has the Skrillex "Cinema" sequence I would love to have it. If it's the singing face one, even better. I have some sequences to share. I am in the process of uploading them to dropbox for sharring. my email address is rafjaime@aol.com. Much appreciated!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• caniac

• Rapajez

• frozentundra52

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We're putting in a sub-panel!  3 years with 16 channels, now we'll be able to run 32 or maybe 48!  Would love to add a dubstep mix.  If anyone is willing to share some sequences we'd appreciate it!  we've put our energy into hardware upgrades this year.  Really looking forward to expanding on this addiction!  Thanks-

M

mjgeraci@mac.com

Does anyone have  a sequence for skrillex - first of the year or scary monsters? I have 32 channels.

My email is fourby4ford@yahoo.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

can we please get a copy of all as well? thank you!!!

shannonluthy@gmail.com

Edited by the Shannon's

• 2 weeks later...

i need some help i lost all my sequences when someone stole my laptop so i have no sequences and need all i can get for 32 channels or more i can cut theme down all the help would be appreciated thanks      jillandsam4518@gmail.com

Edited by sparky28

I would like to try these on my display this year if you have time to send. Thank you and happy holidays.

pyrosteve_1369@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...