Light-O-Rama Forums

No lights!!!!

thepamf

also when you run the hardware test have you ran through testing the lights on the channels and verified that they are responding. You can test each channel, from solid, blinking, fading an such. You can test all at once or select one channel at a t time to test.

Also make sure in the sequence itself that you have under Tools I believe is an option to "control lights" if this is not checked off the sequence will run, music will play but no lights will show.

yes we test each channel in the hardware and they run fine. The channels are configured in the SE to light o rama controler and to unit id 1 and the circuit coresponding to the channel #. If our controller uses com port 3 should my unit id be 3? I tried changing that as well but nothing.

thepamf wrote:

yes we test each channel in the hardware and they run fine. The channels are configured in the SE to light o rama controler and to unit id 1 and the circuit coresponding to the channel #. If our controller uses com port 3 should my unit id be 3? I tried changing that as well but nothing.
unit ID has nothing to do with com port. If com port 3 works in the HU, leave it that way.

will take a look at your sequence in about an hour..i'm sure several people will take a peek and see if they can see anything.

And you have "control lights" checked in the sequence editor? Play->control lights ?

With everything closed, including the HU and control panel (so no bulb in the windows tray), and just the sequence editor open, "control lights" checked, and you hit "play", does the timing bar move across the sequence? Do the element labels flash as various elements are turned on and off?

the first two channels were on unit 3, I assume that was part of your test you mention.

Assuming you have your controller ID set at 1, you should be fine there.

My comment about about checking to make sure "control lights" is checked, and the SE is the only LOR program open, would be my recommendation for next steps.