Light-O-Rama Forums

Children's Singing Christmas Tree

heatherck

Hi:

I've purchased the basic package from LOR. Everthing works, but I would like to add a little "pizazz" to the light sequences on the tree. When I look at the "for sale" sequences, they all seem to be for huge displays in yards. Is there anything for a small living christmas tree?

Is this too simple a sequence to address in this forum? I was hoping to open the show with something by the TSO or Manheim. Suvh sophisticaed music should have a sequence to match, but I am too new at this to get the job done.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

heatherck

I'm a little confused as to what it is you need. Are you just running 16 channels on an indoor Christmas tree or is this a tree out in your yard? Also we would need to know how many channels you have assigned to that tree and how the lights are ran on it ie spiral,vertical,colors etc. There are far to many unknown variables for anyone to answer your question. Also if you scroll down a bit to the sequencing section of the forum there are tons of users who have posted sequences for spiral trees, traditional mega trees, and everything in between.

Thank you!

This is an indoor tree with singers in each tier as in any traditional living Christmas Tree. However, this is a small structure, because the the singers are children.

There are 4 colours of lights running horizontally in each of the tiers.

I will check out the sources of information you suggested. Thanks again