It's A Sure Bet

Guest Guest

Jeff Millard wrote:

David Rise wrote:
I remember him now. He's a quiet one. But always full of surprises....LOL

To whom are you referring? Dale W., William, or me? :cool:

Jeff

Now that's funny right there :)

well if i had not read some of the recent post scattered around this forum i think this was one of Williams hook line and sinker jokes to see who would bite.I will say this thank you Mr Bbottomley for telling me about Christmas Carolina

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
I'm going MIA until after the first of the year. I can't say the way I really feel so it's best I slip away.

One sure bet! Synchronized Christmas Lights maybe returning. And, I dare some to join that forum with the attitudes I've seen lately.

I'm with you Willie.  Times, they are a changin' around here, and it just doesn't feel like the same place I came to know and love.  Must be George Bush's fault...

Merry Christmas everyone.  Enjoy the new regime.

Ok I go away to a wedding and miss everything the thing I don't see on the original post and George's post are odds, what are the odds man what are the odds Lol

Guest Don Gillespie

Jeff Millard wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
Ok I go away to a wedding...

Don't you know weddings are bad for you?!?

Jeff

Oh I know now, 33 and half hours I was hanging around airports, first in Toronto then in Harrisburgh and then Calgary finally made it home last night my wife said glad your home go look after your light show trffic is nuts so I spent the evening directing trffic from 6 till 9 then said screw it and went inside. glad to be back though. :P