Light-O-Rama Forums

missing s in lms

JEFFREYM

In seq editor when opening up a recent or existing sequence some of the files seem to have dropped off the m or ms from the .lms at the end of sequence name. This is occuring little by little. When trying to open and play the sequences it says file not recognized. If I open Windows Explorer and look at the files, the filenames still have the .lms extension. Only the listings in the seq editor have the missing letter or letters, which keep the sequence from playing. This problem seems to have just started after downloading version 3.1.4. What's going on? I need to get this solved quickly as I do an interactive live show where I take audience song requests and play them directly in the sequence editor. Thank you so much for your help!!

Assuming you have already re-booted the pc, I would try to download it again and re-install. Something could have gotten corrupted.

Are you trying to open them from "Existing Sequences" or "Recent Sequences"? Does it work in one but not in the other? Or does it not work in both?

One possible option would be to run the requests through the Show Player rather than through the Sequence Editor, by creating a show for each of them and then using the LOR Control Panel's "Show On Demand" feature (which allows you to quickly pick a show to run immediately, without needing to schedule it).