Light-O-Rama Forums

Random Flashing on 4 channels

zman

So today is my day to toss a few questions to the board.

I have 4 channels on one controller that go to my window wraps on the lower part of my house. There are 4 windows, 4 colors, R-G-B-W, the colors are tied in series, then out to the controller. They go to a 1602W, which happens to be my Controller 1 channels 12-15. There are 400 LED lights per color on those channels. It is wierd that the channels doing this are all tied to the same display "element"

I am getting all 4 channels to flash randomly once very fast, since they are my window wraps you can detect it pretty easily. Nothing else on that controller seems to be doing it.

It does not flash all the time. It flashes at times when the show is running, and also when the show is off. I have tried to cycle power to the controller, but I have not reset it yet, because from what I can see, these are the only channels on the controller doing this. When the show is not running, I would say there may be like a 30-45 second interval between flashes.

I snooped around and did some queries, but did not see anything quite like this. Let me know what you guys think. I will reset the controller before the show tonight to see if that does the trick. One channel I can see, but 4 and on the same element is a very strange coincidence.