Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences for CCRs

Donald McBride

I just finished uploading all of my Christmas 2011 sequences to my download page at: http://2oldladiesandanoven.com/Downloads.htm

The main display includes a 12 ribbon CCR Mega Tree (6 CCRs halved), a double arch using 1 CCR,3 CCRs for house wash, a 4 color star, 7 - 4 color mini trees, 4 - 4 color tree trunks, 1 channel strobes, and a three channel talking face.

The secondary display includes a 32 channel - 4 color mega tree, a 32 channel - 4 color spiral tree, 7 - 4 color mini trees, and 4 channel color wash on the building

I have included downloads for my visualizer files, in case you would like to see how the sequences looked in my show.

Thank you kind sir... I'm hoping on some cosmic color bulbs for next season and these will certainly help me through sequencing them :(

I downloaded a file to look at what it looks like in the sequence editor with cosmic ribbon but can't get it to open. I get No channel with saved index 2229. Could it be that I will have to have LOR version 2.4.10 to open it?
thanks
Duane

Hey Don, I haven't been around here long, but I've noticed from the beginning that you were always very generous with distributing the sequences you've built.....
Thanx you. Someday I hope my display has 1/2 the technical capabilities of yours!
D

Thank You very much for sharing.

I would like to do a six ccr super star like that. How hard is it to sequence with the split ccrs.

Don,

I appreciate your sharing the sequences. I learned a lot last year using some of yours as examples. That being said, you wouldn't have a Visualizer fixture or prop of the 6 CCR tree that you would be willing to share would you? I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around what I'm seeing in your sequences for it.

Thanks,

Mike A.

you can download my visualizer info at the same website. I provided the lee files for both my main and secondary displays. The props are made in both files for easy transfer. Both mega trees, the spiral tree and the arches are all separate props.
Don

• The topic was locked