Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR not turning off

texascop

I have been running since Nov 25th and have one CCR mounted flat over the garage door with the holders that came with the ribbon. It has been working great until last night. I noticed this morning that the last ~5 pixels at the end were on - white color. I unplugged the controller but they came back on when I added power back. I have not reset it yet. I pushed the reset button but just figured out you have to hold it in while powering up to make it reset. I will try that tonight.

Is there anything else that may be causing this problem that I should look at? Using S3.1.4

I have teh same problem with three of the twelve ribbons I'm using. I have a support ticket in with LOR. So far they looking towards the power supplies. they said to check & see if the l.e.d. on it is flickering.
I'm going to check mine tonight to see if it is. You may want to check yours as well?

Thanks, I noticed the controller has two LED's. One is on steady and the other is blinking. I seem to remember you can run two strips with one controller.

texascop wrote:

Thanks, I noticed the controller has two LED's. One is on steady and the other is blinking. I seem to remember you can run two strips with one controller.
top one LED is for the power (Labeled AUX), the other is for the Data Cable (just like a regular controller) labeled STATUS

I tried resetting. The RGB test works fine except for the pixels on the end. They stay white. It is the last twelve on the strip.They are on all the time.

texascop wrote:

I tried resetting. The RGB test works fine except for the pixels on the end. They stay white. It is the last twelve on the strip.They are on all the time.
I would put in a ticket to the Help Desk

Help Desk

• The topic was locked