Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 Color Fade Tool

Cblood

Show up and running things are working great this year on S3... Thanks to all who have put in so much time to get S3 to where it is today. Beta Testers included cause without you we all would be guessing a lot more!!!

So my question is about the color fade tool.... Successfully using it and works good, would have said great but I have a question and maybe I''m just missing how to do this.... Created a color fade using, as example, of purple and of yellow, works great, but now I want to change the fade length and do not have the original colors to work with.... So the question is there a way to highlight the color fade on the sequence and have those colors appear back in the fade tool? If there is I'm missing it and if not would be a great add for future updates.

Thanks

Merry Christmas to ALL!

Curt:D

There is no way to highlight the cell and have the color appear in the fade tool. If you hover the cursor over the first cell of the fade, a information box will open telling you the value of the fade (like red 50% to 40%, green 30% to 24%, blue 100% to 97%). Using the fade tool set the starting value for each color and redo your fade to the new length. You will have to do this on red, green, and blue.

The other option is to multiple the starting value by 255 and that will give you the numbers for red, green and blue to input to recreate your custom color.

I hope that makes sense.

Merry Christmas to you also

Bruce