Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence or Controller issue

bobgrandi

Hello all, I am new to the forum but a LOR user for about 4 years now. I have a sittuation where lights are on during non scheduled hours. Example, Scheduled times for lights to be on are 5:00AM to 7:00AM. Lights are off from 7:00AM to 4:00PM. Lights are on from 4:00PM to 11:00PM. Between the time of 7:00AM and 4:00PM I have 2 outputs with lights on. I tried building a brand new sequence and that didn't help. I removed fuses and replaced them with newer ones and still lights are on when they shouldn't be. If anyone has any thoughts about this sittuation they are greatly appreciated.

Have a grat day
Bob

99% chance it's a blown triac on the controller. You can verify this by removing the network connection to the controller. (Leave the AC applied.)

The lights will most likely stay on, indicating the triac is blown. If you have soldering skills, they can be replaced by you. If not, then you would need to send it back to LOR for repair.

I don't know the exact part number. I do know that if you submit a ticket - lightorama.com/support - and they can tell you exactly which ones you need, (or even send some to you.)