Light-O-Rama Forums

I believe I need a snubber/terminator

Bob Hall

A couple years ago I purchased a bunch of night lights at the dollar store (believe it or not they were only a dollar). I use mine for trouble shooting. But they would work as a "snubber" also. I think you can put a colored C7 bulb in them if they are going to be visible.

If you do end up looking for non-LED C7s or C9s, there are a couple hardware stores that usually sell incandescent string around here. Maybe try an Ace Hardware.

We might even have some extra C7 / C9 bulbs and maybe a string if you wanted to cut it up to connect them somehow. If you think you might head this direction let me know. I'll see what we can dig up.

rwertz wrote:

Keep going Bob. I think I'll go buy some SC Johnson (Glade) stock on Monday :P

Ahhh, save your money Reg. I bought out Gettysburg's Walmart's stock on Saturday night. All two of them, lol. Here's a tip. Go buy some Leviton stock on Tuesday.

As of tonight, thanks to Beeiilll, 99% of my problem is gone. Thanks again.

PMC wrote:

you can also use a 4 watt or 7 watt "night light" I get those for 99 cents at wal-mart

I did consider those at well, but all the Gettysburg Wal-mart had in stock were LED night lights. The grocery store I shop in as well only had LED night lights in stock as well. Night lights were a last resort in my mind though because of the light.