Light-O-Rama Forums

BIG Thank You to ItsMeBobO!

David Barnett

Just had to say Thanks to Bob.

Using his RGB Convertor, I now have 5 nice seq. to use for my show. I would't have been able to do half of them w/out this awesome tool.

Also, Thank You Bob, for your kind asssistance and patience with me; even though I'm sure at times I tried your patience.

Folks, if you need some quick CCR arches, use Bob's convertor...it works great!

Also, once you get your stuff converted, it's not difficult to go back and edit some things on your ribbons.

Just wanted to let everyone know, how much easier this has made my Christmas final get ready.

Yes, due to unfortunate circumstances, ...I am behind.

But, catching up rapidly, with Bob's help. ;)

Best,
David

I Say Dido to the above!!! BobO, has been a great Big help to me this year in my display. First year with multiple networks and CCR'S. Thanks again BobO!!!!!!

Ralph

Ask and ye shall receive. Some of this was posted and some through PM. If you have a question let me know and I will post the reply!!

Ralph

For me I ordered several CCR'S. Set them up in house. This was prior to S3. Read the user manual played with the Seq E, and then read the forums. I'm not sure if there is an "easy" way. I see that everyone learns at different levels and speeds. However when you get stuck post and there are many helpful people that will help you out as they have done for me and others. Go for it! The CCR'S are great. I'm very pleased with their lighting ability!!

• The topic was locked