Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Newbie

trafficman

Question to all that are using CCR's..I am thinking about getting into CCR's next year for my display. What program will I need to upgrade to and are they hard to program? I have seen several tree's on here in a few video's and wonder if most share their hard work with CCR's.. Wife will spare me a few grand to make it happen next year. Here is a short video clip of this years show.. http://vimeo.com/32904986

thanks,

Jeff

Second year using LOR this year. We added one CCR and use it on 2 arches. Sequencing is easy. I still have trouble with changing colors.

I love the version of Silent Night by the Temptations. Did you shorten yours? I've been trying to get my daughter to cut ours down. It's a very long song (I think about 5 or 6 minutes). I have to modify ours from last year to add 32 more channels and the CCR arch, dreading doing it, even though I love the song.

Linda

LInda,

I did not cut the song and I am willing to share the sequence with you if you want it.. I have about 150,000 lights with a 64 string of 150 lites each on the mega tree which is 30 feet tall. I have 4 arches, 10 - 3 foot trees and 5 trees that are 10 foot tall. Lots of lights on the yard and roof..

Jeff

• The topic was locked