Light-O-Rama Forums

New to LOR - My 3LORs turnoff about 1 hour into a show

airmaui

Hello,

First time on this forum. What a great site!

I am having an issue with my 3 LORs. They turnoff about 1 -2 hours into a show. I have 2 ctb16pc and one "blue" board 40 amp that I built. The show begins fine but all lights go out as the 3 LORs shut down momentarily, then slowly a few lights turn on, followed by a few more until about 10 minutes laterly the 3 units recover.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks for your help!

J

Guest wbottomley

airmaui wrote:

Hello,

I am having an issue with my 3 LORs. They turnoff about 1 -2  hours into a show. I have 2 ctb16pc and one "blue" board 40 amp that I built. The show begins fine but all lights go out as the 3 LORs shut down momentarily, then slowly a few lights turn on, followed by a few more until about 10 minutes laterly the 3 units recover.

Thanks for your help!

J

You mean the company closes after 1-2 hours a day? Or... your controllers shutdown after 1-2 hours of play time?

J;
check the power profile on your show computer. You want to make sure the settings are not putting the computer into a low power state where it shuts down the disk drive or turns off the comm ports or puts the computer to sleep etc... I set mine to never do any of those things.
Good Luck

wbottomley wrote:

airmaui wrote:
Hello,

I am having an issue with my 3 LORs. They turnoff about 1 -2 hours into a show. I have 2 ctb16pc and one "blue" board 40 amp that I built. The show begins fine but all lights go out as the 3 LORs shut down momentarily, then slowly a few lights turn on, followed by a few more until about 10 minutes laterly the 3 units recover.

Thanks for your help!

J

You mean the company closes after 1-2 hours a day? Or... your controllers shutdown after 1-2 hours of play time?

That made me laugh. It's the kind of thing I say to my wife when she makes comments that can be taken two ways. Invariably, it always gets me in trouble, too!