Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule Editor question

scubado

Here's what I want to do: Play three songs then loop an animation for remeinder of half an hour. That I have as round 1. Round 2, the second half hour plays a different three songs and then goes into the animation mode for remeinder of the half hour. I did this last year, but can't remember how I did it. There was another thread related to this and it did help, but when it gets done with the animation it will go back to the first song.

Create two shows. Each show should have inbthe musical tab:
song
song
song
animation filler

Make sure the animation is at least 30 minutes. The software will stop an animation sequence when the next show is scheduled.

Don wrote:

Create two shows. Each show should have inbthe musical tab:
song
song
song
animation filler

Make sure the animation is at least 30 minutes. The software will stop an animation sequence when the next show is scheduled.

Along with Don's comments. If you annimation filler is not as long as needs to be to fill the entire time. I do the same thing with a 1 minute animaition and put the animation in the show for several times to pad for more than the 30 minute window. Do the same for your next show of 3 songs and animation. Then schedule them in the schedule editor to start on the hour and the 1/2 hour.

The software will truncate an animation sequence when the end time come in the schedule. A musical sequence will play to completion when the end of the schedule come about.

Chuck

Thanks guys for the tips. I'm doing a test now. I had some other weird problems going on tonight in addition to this issue. I couldn't get some shows to run, but one or two would work, couldn't make sence of it and had friends on the way over for a show. I ended up doing the show on demand and that worked. But during the show one of my 5 segment poles was coming on at weird times and my fan didn't come on at the end of one song. After the show, checked the sequence and no problems found and replayed it with the lights and it was fine. Don't figure.?

The test just completed and worked as you guys said it would. Thanks for your help. Still not sure what happened with the other issues I was having, right now it's doing what it's supposed to.