Light-O-Rama Forums

Ship time from LOR

Bobbyp47

I was going to order 2 16CH controller and some other stuff from Light-O-Rama but was wondering what was there ship time was? I was going to order but if it will be 3 weeks or so.... Then I will wait after Christmas

Yea I was wondering if the catch up with shipping is only dealing with the PRO and not the residential version. I wanted the PRO but they are out and I wanted to get it before christmas so I ordered the residential. Thanks for any info.

• 2 weeks later...

i ordered the residential controller and it was reiieved in just over 3 weeks . I want to point out I live in NT not too far from LOR's headquarters

Well I ordered my controller 2 days before Thanksgiving and I will get it this Wednesday. So that's about 2 weeks. That is a week earlier then what they told me on the phone. Thanks Lights-O-Rama. You rule! Now I need to get you to make a sequencer for fireworks!

I am very impressed with LOR so far with the expectation expected that it would be a few more weeks or even after the first of the year before it arrived. I ordered on 11/28 and should see it here on Friday.

cybercrusher wrote:

Thanks Lights-O-Rama. You rule! Now I need to get you to make a sequencer for fireworks!

Fireworks is a whole different animal when it comes to sequencing. Which is an understatement. FireOne makes computerized fireworks show software and equipment, and though it isn't cheap, the system works very well.

I strongly discourage anyone from trying to utilize a LOR lighting product for pyrotechnics purposes. The LOR lighting products do not have the safety systems built in that are needed to safely handle and launch pyrotechnic devices.

The statement above isn't aimed at any one person, but is a blanket statement that might avoid someone getting hurt and subsequently blaming others for their misfortune.

I ordered two 16 pc unit from LOR on Wednesday, and they shipped the same day. I will be recieve them on Monday.

Gilbert

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered an 8 port controller and a Servo Dog Tuesday (20 Dec.) evening, and they shipped Wednesday morning. Can't beat that! Figures - I am not in any hurry for them at all :)