Light-O-Rama Forums

Firefli with S3

compfire

This is my first year using LOR ShowTime Software Suite to run my show. I have a D-Light Firefli as one of my controllers. I can't seem to get the right settings to operate my Firefli controller. Is anyone else running a Firefli unit with their display? Any ideas on how to set the controller up in my show? Thanks for the help!

Mike

I've been playing with it as well .. not for this year, but for next year. Here's how I got it to turn on:

First, Fireflis are RRRRGGGGBBBB .. meaning all 16 red channels come first, all green channels come next, then all blue channels come last. So - I created a new animation sequence with 48 channels. When I created 48 channels, I actually created 3 LOR controllers of 16 channels each. The first LOR controller is for Red, the second is for Green, the third is for Blue.

I converted each to an RGB channel. For the first RGB channel, I put red on unit 01-01, Green on 02-01, Blue on 03-01, and so on. So all reds are on unit 01, all greens are on unit 02, and all blues are on unit 03.

Hope this gets you started in the correct direction.

Edit: there may be an easier way to do this, I dunno. This is what I've discovered so far today. It does work, though, and it works very well. The Firefli has very stable colors in LOR S3.