Light-O-Rama Forums

BootLoader-PC-V2????

jimswinder

I was changing a Unit ID in one of my brand new and unused controllers when I noticed the below when I "refreshed" the Hardware Utility to find the controller with the new ID and it came up with 35-BootLoader-PC-V2.

35 is the new unit ID...but I can't get it to work in the utility.

Also, notice that all the "Select Circuits to Test" is greyed out...except #16 which is in RED.

Is this fixable by me...or do I need to call support?

Also, the red LED is blinking slowly...

Attached files 279806=15513-BootLoader.jpg

Well...I guess I can fix it...

Guess there was a bad fuse or I blew one somehow...

Thought I would try putting in some new fuses, and now it works...

Hmmm...

Only eleven minutes between posts this time. I think your sleuthing skills are definitely improving Jim...

George Simmons wrote:

Hmmm...

Only eleven minutes between posts this time. I think your sleuthing skills are definitely improving Jim...

it did take me a few minutes to get the fuses replaced.... ;)

jimswinder wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
Hmmm...

it did take me a few minutes to get the fuses replaced.... :D

And that included the time it took for you to drive to the store to get the replacement fuses, so your sleuthing skills only took about 15 seconds! ;):dude:

Greg Young wrote:

And that included the time it took for you to drive to the store to get the replacement fuses, so your sleuthing skills only took about 15 seconds! :D:dude:

nope...already had about 10 spare fuses... :D

jimswinder wrote:

Greg Young wrote:
And that included the time it took for you to drive to the store to get the replacement fuses, so your sleuthing skills only took about 15 seconds! :):dude:

nope...already had about 10 spare fuses... :P

I figured as much.. I was simply trying to make your sleuthing skills look that much more advanced! :D:D