Light-O-Rama Forums

SPT Vampire Plug Deal

rodman1369

fdunham wrote:

I just ordered some vampire plugs and used the code "green" and got free shipping and 5% off the order....Sweet!:shock:

Me too.... coupon code "green" is valid for 5% discount and free shipping through 11/30/11.

I'm not pulling anyone's leg.... try ordering on-line instead of calling. I used coupon code "green". It showed the free shipping before I had to complete the purchase. So you can try and not actually have to order anything.

Maybe I got free shipping because it was my first order with them??? Maybe I got free shipping because it says my order was 0 lbs? Maybe I got free shipping because they think I am cute?? ;)
I dunno.

August172011#5679696813255400194
https://picasaweb.google.com/110906658727133738292/August172011#5679696813255400194

I keep trying to get picasa to let me embed a screen shot of my receipt, but picasa does not want to cooperate this morning. Hopefully the link will work, even if picasa won't let me embed it.

I placed an order this past weekend as many others did and used code "green" but was still charged shipping and there was no 5% discount. So I called and spoke with them this morning, they said the code green (5% discount and free shipping) was only good for black friday. I told them that there is quite a bit of posts being made about their sales on the LOR Forum and they went ahead and honored their black friday sale. They asked that I let others know that they conduct sales weekly and some daily, so be sure to know what sale is being offered before placing an order. Some of these sales expire the same day they are announced. They also said that you/we can be added to their email listing and we can be informed of sales before they happen. So just be sure to know what sale is being offered (if any) at the time you place your order.

I just wanted to say to "All Things Christmas and More" for allowing me to take part in their black friday sale after the sale ended.