Light-O-Rama Forums

SPT Vampire Plug Deal

rodman1369

It says free shipping on the page. After I ordered (with a comment about the free shipping) and a coupon code of "blue" (which I think is not needed)...I received, in a minute, an automatic response which said the shipping had been removed. I was billed just for the items purchased, and not the shipping. (reminded me of LOR sale)

Guest Don Gillespie

rodman1369 wrote:

It says free shipping on the page. After I ordered (with a comment about the free shipping) and a coupon code of "blue" (which I think is not needed)...I received, in a minute, an automatic response which said the shipping had been removed. I was billed just for the items purchased, and not the shipping. (reminded me of LOR sale)

I can't find where it says free shipping forget it I found it wouldn't let me purchase any :)

What blue code? I went all the way through the checkout steps except for the final step to charge my card and did not find a blue code anywhere. Is the blue code still available for you to see?

I just went to the site...When I click on "add to cart" it takes me to cart. About the center of the page...it says: Free Shipping on orders 11/8/2011 - 12/8/2011.
I don't think you have to put in a code now. The code Was the word blue. I had put that in the coupon space, but I think ALL shipping free for the month...It shows a shipping charge...but...after paying...I got an auto email saying they credited my shipping, and I did not pay any shipping.

So I remain unsure how to decode this. It said free shipping on the page before the check out but what does this indicate? I will wait and see what my card gets charged but I think i may send an email tonight

Attached files 279287=15470-Capture.JPG

On the shopping cart page, I just typed "blue" in the "Apply Coupon" field and the free shipping came up.

Thanks for the headsup on these! I was running low on female plugs.

I ordered today and mine says Shipping 0.00.

Is it just me or do others buy more when shipping is free? I planned on buying 50 plug and $125 later

ShaggySS wrote:

I ordered today and mine says Shipping 0.00.

Is it just me or do others buy more when shipping is free? I planned on buying 50 plug and $125 later

Yes, me also! I only wanted 50 plugs and spent about the same as you! And using the "blue" code, my shipping was zero!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I phoned AllThingsChristmasandMore this morning. I spoke to two different persons.

-One said that the "Free Shipping" ended last month.
-One said that the "Free Shipping" was for Black Friday only.

They also indicated that there is a 5% discount code on their Facebook page.

They have good prices but the shipping killed the deal for me.

Hope you all have an illuminating season!

Guest Don Gillespie

I ordered fifteen hundred feet of SPT2 wire and and 100 female and male conectors they forgot to ship everything I made a phone call they shipped everything at no charge to me for their screw up I did pay for the wire and the conectors they threw in the shipping good company.