Light-O-Rama Forums

New controller

Wayne K

Had to dig out a new controller, I added a couple of things to my display and run out of channels. Hate that when that happens! Now I just have to figure out how to change that signature.

Wayne

Not sure were to post this question.

If there is a forum board admin on here can you tell me why I cannot change the number of channels in my sig. If I go in and just change the channel number I get an X in the sig line when I refresh the page and when I go back to my profile the number has changed back to its original number. Then if I go back out and refresh the original is back. If I generate a new sig. and put it in all I can get is that red X again in the sig line

Thanks

Wayne

Then follow the link to the PC Sig Generator, and make a new sig line, copy/paste that into your profile sig line.. strange tho, just changing the numbers works for my line..

It looks like the sig generator is broke to me. I don't remember for sure but did it not show you what your sig would look like in the box? Now all it will show is text with a couple of warnings in the text. Oh well time to worry about other things.

Wayne

• 3 months later...

I decided today to see why I could not update my signature and found out that the links above and the one I had book marked are not good and apperantly it is on a new page, Here is the good link to the sig generator if any one is intrested: http://www.planetchristmas.com/signatures/

Yes the 3 links above do work as they are comming from what appears to be the new sig generator. The one that TJ posted and the one I had bookmarked appear to be the old sig generator that did not work for me. So all I was doing was posting the current sig generator page/link for any one like me that had the old one book marked and did not have the current one.
Wayne

Wayne K wrote:

Yes the 3 links above do work as they are comming from what appears to be the new sig generator. The one that TJ posted and the one I had bookmarked appear to be the old sig generator that did not work for me. So all I was doing was posting the current sig generator page/link for any one like me that had the old one book marked and did not have the current one.
Wayne

Both/all work just fine for me.